• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Final Expense Funny Happenings

This was a couple weeks ago. Was in a home. 82 yo male.

During the presentation a girl comes in. In her 30s. He tells her I'm the insurance guy. She says she'll come back later. Kisses him on the cheek and leaves.

I assumed it was a granddaughter until he starts talking about how he's been banging her.

A little later there's a knock on the door. He leaves the room to answer. I can't see, but I hear her trying to sell him a chainsaw and a generator. Says he doesn't want em and she leaves. He comes back in the room and says "these bitches are crazy".

Wtf?

So I get the app and pack up. As I'm walking to my truck, a third girl is walking to the house. Also in her 30s probably and not bad looking.

Weird.

Those were obviously crack hoes who needed to sell mics stuff to get money for drugs....he obviously gets some sexual favors too. At 82, u do what u gotta do man!!

:goofy:

Last week I.had a guy who.was seriously older than dirt answer the door wearing, I kid you not, panties. Nice panties. Like expensive vintage lingerie. First time ever I just turned around and walked away.

Last week I.had a guy who.was seriously older than dirt answer the door wearing, I kid you not, panties. Nice panties. Like expensive vintage lingerie. First time ever I just turned around and walked away.

I had a hard time believing these FE stories before. Now that I'm doing this full time, nothing would surprise me.

I took out another forum member last Thursday and on the final appt we come to this is posted on the door...

Then I'm writing up the app and the 2 year grandson comes in to take a pee...instead he drops a duece...in the living room..Sirherbie didn't realize until I told him and it was like an aha moment..."so that's why it stinks in here"

Nasty ass people...can't blame the 2 year old for that one.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140626_152815.png
    ForumRunner_20140626_152815.png
    253.5 KB · Views: 121
  • ForumRunner_20140626_153018.png
    ForumRunner_20140626_153018.png
    389.5 KB · Views: 122
Back