Final Expense States

Just out of curiosity; and I'd like to get EVERYONE'S opinion and experiences, regardless of location...

Is final expense more "popular" in the southern U.S.? I notice a large percentage of pros here are from Georgia, Florida (obviously ) Kentucky,
Mississippi, etc.

Thanks guys (and girls )

There are successful final expense agents everywhere nationally.

What is earning $175k plus? Is that in your bank account at yr end after all expenses and before taxes? You'll need to gross $300k plus to get those #'s after persistency,lead costs,appt setter fees,gas,car repairs and other out of the blue costs. Probably less than 1 out of a 100 licensed agents will net that.Don't worry about what other agents are doing and put your head down and work 12 hr days.Your already starting off on the wrong foot looking at the place you live as a road block to success.Every area has successful agents no matter how tough it is.Nobody on this board can make you successful.They can show you a road map but ultimately look in the mirror and that's who can make you succeed.

What is earning $175k plus? Is that in your bank account at yr end after all expenses and before taxes? You'll need to gross $300k plus to get those #'s after persistency,lead costs,appt setter fees,gas,car repairs and other out of the blue costs. Probably less than 1 out of a 100 licensed agents will net that.Don't worry about what other agents are doing and put your head down and work 12 hr days.Your already starting off on the wrong foot looking at the place you live as a road block to success.Every area has successful agents no matter how tough it is.Nobody on this board can make you successful.They can show you a road map but ultimately look in the mirror and that's who can make you succeed.

That's the best run-on paragraph I've ever seen from you Petey. You're really coming into your own around here.

:wideeyed:

Were do you live Pcb? Panama city beach? I'm practically your neighbor.I need a Homewatch man for my beach house.Pays $100 a month. You live near Pier park,front beach road or I bet you live near Captain Andersons?I'll even throw in lunch at the new Donut Hole near Rosemary and i'll buy you a tee shirt at the new avenue.

Were do you live Pcb? Panama city beach? I'm practically your neighbor.I need a Homewatch man for my beach house.Pays $100 a month. You live near Pier park,front beach road or I bet you live near Captain Andersons?I'll even throw in lunch at the new Donut Hole near Rosemary and i'll buy you a tee shirt at the new avenue.

Captain Andersons absolutely sucks now. I much prefer Angelos Steak Pit, there is another little local hole in the wall too, cant remember the name but is is Louisiana style seafood.mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm good.:biggrin:

Back