First of all - we need a Term Insurance sub-forum . . .

Hey Tom Dumb - Don't you have an upline? Shouldn't they be helping you?

Seriously, you are still trying to be all things to all people. Just another failure waiting to happen.

Rick

I sure hope you dont have kids, coach sports or have a wife as you sure would be a ball of joy to be around. I dont know this Tom, but it would seem like if you have such a problem with him asking questions you would put him on ignore or skip right by his posts instead of taking time to be an A-hole to him.

Iron Sharpens Iron. I have never had an issue with mentoring agents within my own firm, other regions in my company, other field managers in my company or even competitors. Sharing ideas & information helps me to stay knowledgeable & confirm information, thus sharpening my own saw at the same time.

If you cant do that & it isnt your cup of team, no one is judging or expecting you to offer insight or ideas. But to go out of your way to belittle someone trying to learn our business doesnt help our overall industry improve its ever declining sales force.

I sure hope you dont have kids, coach sports or have a wife as you sure would be a ball of joy to be around. I dont know this Tom, but it would seem like if you have such a problem with him asking questions you would put him on ignore or skip right by his posts instead of taking time to be an A-hole to him.

Iron Sharpens Iron. I have never had an issue with mentoring agents within my own firm, other regions in my company, other field managers in my company or even competitors. Sharing ideas & information helps me to stay knowledgeable & confirm information, thus sharpening my own saw at the same time.

If you cant do that & it isnt your cup of team, no one is judging or expecting you to offer insight or ideas. But to go out of your way to belittle someone trying to learn our business doesnt help our overall industry improve its ever declining sales force.
Good post. It deserves more than one Like. :yes:

Thanks Allen. *ick has been a *rick since 2006 - he can't help it. He seems to think I've constantly failed, when in truth, I've found out many times that things sometimes just don't work. I've never failed.

If it wasn’t Tom Dumb I would agree with you.

But this asshole constantly told us how easy insurance was and how he was going to make a fortune with his next get rich scheme. Of course he’s failed every time.

He brags about his great contracts through one GA yet asks question after question here instead of asking his upline.

I’ve been successfully selling insurance for a hell of a lot longer than 90% on this forum. Originally I tried to give Tom Dumb advice but like everyone else who tried to help he always had a better way.

Maybe if he spent more time actually reading a book or two, watched some you tube videos and used his upline for information rather than looking for the highest contract he could succeed.

Maybe his IQ isn’t quite as high as he wants us to believe.

Rick

If it wasn’t Tom Dumb I would agree with you.

But this asshole constantly told us how easy insurance was and how he was going to make a fortune with his next get rich scheme. Of course he’s failed every time.

He brags about his great contracts through one GA yet asks question after question here instead of asking his upline.

I’ve been successfully selling insurance for a hell of a lot longer than 90% on this forum. Originally I tried to give Tom Dumb advice but like everyone else who tried to help he always had a better way.

Maybe if he spent more time actually reading a book or two, watched some you tube videos and used his upline for information rather than looking for the highest contract he could succeed.

Maybe his IQ isn’t quite as high as he wants us to believe.

*rick

Ha!

[QUOTE=
I’ve been successfully selling insurance for a hell of a lot longer than 90% on this forum.[/QUOTE

Again. I don't know either of you. However, between your attacks on him & your penis measuring statement of how successful you believe you are compared to 90% of forum members, I have to take the side of the person laying on the playground with loud mouth sitting on his head telling him how stupid he is.

No one likes a bully

BTW. I take dumps daily with more success in them than you have experienced in the career you state has been so successful. That is likely true for the 90% of forum members you look down on.

Life is short, don't be that guy

Again. I don't know either of you. However, between your attacks on him & your penis measuring statement of how successful you believe you are compared to 90% of forum members, I have to take the side of the person laying on the playground with loud mouth sitting on his head telling him how stupid he is.

No one likes a bully

BTW. I take dumps daily with more success in them than you have experienced in the career you state has been so successful. That is likely true for the 90% of forum members you look down on.

Life is short, don't be that guy

Well said Allen . . . I'm going to just put him on ignore - he offers nothing useful . . .

Back