• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

First Time Caller Long Time Listener

48vwayne

My name Wayne and I work for a broker in Dallas, TX. Started out in health but now in life and could not be happier.

We specialize in the hard to insure market so if anyone has a diabetic or looking for a guaranteed issue for a 18 to 65 year old hit me up.

My name Wayne and I work for a broker in Dallas, TX. Started out in health but now in life and could not be happier.

We specialize in the hard to insure market so if anyone has a diabetic or looking for a guaranteed issue for a 18 to 65 year old hit me up.

Who do you use for GI on 18 year olds?

Lee

----------

I have a 22 yr old quadriplegic 0 ADLs. Can speak, move his eyes.

Thanks,

Lee

Imagine Gerber with better benefits and not limited to $25k. I will have more details on Monday when we officially launch it. It is with a highly rated carrier.

----------

Lee, I am enrolling a young mid 20s disabled guy on Monday so your case should not be a problem.

Latest posts

Back