FMO That Offers Financial Support For Producers

Apparently some telesales shops have direct links to the cms computer . You can call Most carriers and get lis info . You can get dual and their Medicare # online . You can’t get effective dates of A and B online . Also a carrier can’t tell you what company are plan their on . That gives the telesales shop a huge advantage to replace stuff quickly .

ive been in your boat man. Check Ritter out. They do 50/50 coop. I just came from working at Humana in their DMS call center. Been working at call centers for a decade and now it’s time to build my own book. Hopefully it works out for you.

What’s Marx and why won’t they give field agents this capability? I’ve called Humana many times and they’ll give me wether sep code used but they’ve told me many times they don’t know the company . If you call CMS they’ll tell you the company .

What’s Marx and why won’t they give field agents this capability? I’ve called Humana many times and they’ll give me wether sep code used but they’ve told me many times they don’t know the company . If you call CMS they’ll tell you the company .

It’s a cms system where you can see all the Medicare members info including what plan they have now, LIS info as well as SEP and previous plan info.

It’s very hard to get access to it but I’ve seen higher level people at call centers have access to it.

ive been in your boat man. Check Ritter out. They do 50/50 coop. I just came from working at Humana in their DMS call center. Been working at call centers for a decade and now it’s time to build my own book. Hopefully it works out for you.

Thanks Brother. I started selling Medicare Advantage in 2006 and have done well in the field. It just seemed the after 2015 my mailer response rate dropped for whatever reason. I used to get like a 7-8% response rate and when I was last doing it like 1%. I believe its because these insurance companies bombarded with mail and phone calls. The last thing a new Medicare Beneficiary wants is to get is more mail and more phone calls when they already have a stack of mail 2 feet high and ten phone calls a day. I figured if you can't beat them join them. However I know how to sell over the phone, the scripts, objections, the programs, and best practices. It's unbelievable the amount of business my company writes year round. My companies pays the agents very well, however the the real money is building your own book of business.

Thanks Brother. I started selling Medicare Advantage in 2006 and have done well in the field. It just seemed the after 2015 my mailer response rate dropped for whatever reason. I used to get like a 7-8% response rate and when I was last doing it like 1%. I believe its because these insurance companies bombarded with mail and phone calls. The last thing a new Medicare Beneficiary wants is to get is more mail and more phone calls when they already have a stack of mail 2 feet high and ten phone calls a day. I figured if you can't beat them join them. However I know how to sell over the phone, the scripts, objections, the programs, and best practices. It's unbelievable the amount of business my company writes year round. My companies pays the agents very well, however the the real money is building your own book of business.

That’s why I went the call center route. Mailers got weak and live transfers for super expensive. DATALOT and Nextgen have good live transfers but it’s gonna cost you $60-90 like you said. Phone sales is what I do. I’ve sold U65 (STM, Indemnity, ACA) final expense, Medicare and all I want is a decent sized book so I can just focus on helping people. But you can get the 50/50 coop, just find the right fit for you. I know independents who do 5 MAPD a day during ROY. With the right lead source you’ll do great.

I know this question probably has been asked many times before, but does anyone know an insurance agency that will help you pay for your out-of-pocket costs for top producing agents? I have many years' experience with Medicare sales and I have always found at least with the FMO's that I've contracted with, they do not provide much in marketing support.

I've held my insurance license for nearly 2 decades. I've worked out in the field for years and as a supervisor for a very large inbound call center for Medicare sales. I've written a ton of business in the past and need ZERO support from an FMO besides reimbursement for my out-of-pocket costs.

It just disheartening working for an agency who makes more than you do, on your very own sales while you are the one doing all the hard work and spending the money. The most the up-lines that I've worked for have paid for me is a 1000 piece mailer for every 10 plans you sell. I know insurance companies pay agencies additional "marketing dollars", but I've not seen much.

Annually I've spent 10s of thousands of dollars in advertising and marketing costs, different state licensing appointment fees, E&O, AHIP, computer programs, gas, car maintenance etc. Not to mention all the time spent getting ready for appointments, the commute time, appointment time, researching lead vendors and software programs, recertification's, getting materials etc.

I've heard some FMO's who do a 50/50 coop cost share for marketing and advertising, but I'm not sure who offers that. I would be happy with just that, but also one who may help with other expenses also. I have a pretty good idea on how agencies and agents get paid and I know the ones I've worked for made more money than me because of my overhead and didn't do much if anything that contributed to my sells for them.

Can anyone offer up some up-lines that provide great financial assistance or reimbursement, but will also allow me to sell in most of the states? If any FMOs want to DM me directly with what you have to offer, please do so. I am looking to get out of the call center environment and selling back out of the field and over the phone from home, after the 1st of next year. Happy selling this AEP everyone!

I believe you can get 50/50 split on mailers and other marketing from UHC,Aetna,Humana and probably most of the big players for carrier specific marketing no matter who the FMO is.

We do Joe Namath like tv Ads...for our contracted agents at 60/40 Co op..

If you produce you get ads if you cannot close you get no ads...

Unfortunately for you most carriers will not let you change uplines until after the 1st of year..

I know this question probably has been asked many times before, but does anyone know an insurance agency that will help you pay for your out-of-pocket costs for top producing agents? I have many years' experience with Medicare sales and I have always found at least with the FMO's that I've contracted with, they do not provide much in marketing support.

I've held my insurance license for nearly 2 decades. I've worked out in the field for years and as a supervisor for a very large inbound call center for Medicare sales. I've written a ton of business in the past and need ZERO support from an FMO besides reimbursement for my out-of-pocket costs.

It just disheartening working for an agency who makes more than you do, on your very own sales while you are the one doing all the hard work and spending the money. The most the up-lines that I've worked for have paid for me is a 1000 piece mailer for every 10 plans you sell. I know insurance companies pay agencies additional "marketing dollars", but I've not seen much.

Annually I've spent 10s of thousands of dollars in advertising and marketing costs, different state licensing appointment fees, E&O, AHIP, computer programs, gas, car maintenance etc. Not to mention all the time spent getting ready for appointments, the commute time, appointment time, researching lead vendors and software programs, recertification's, getting materials etc.

I've heard some FMO's who do a 50/50 coop cost share for marketing and advertising, but I'm not sure who offers that. I would be happy with just that, but also one who may help with other expenses also. I have a pretty good idea on how agencies and agents get paid and I know the ones I've worked for made more money than me because of my overhead and didn't do much if anything that contributed to my sells for them.

Can anyone offer up some up-lines that provide great financial assistance or reimbursement, but will also allow me to sell in most of the states? If any FMOs want to DM me directly with what you have to offer, please do so. I am looking to get out of the call center environment and selling back out of the field and over the phone from home, after the 1st of next year. Happy selling this AEP everyone!

Hi there!
Since you are experienced with Call Center operations, can you answer these questions?
1) When call center agent does the application process, does it devise its own telephone verification script or does it use Voice app script provided by the individual MA carrier as we do as external agents?
2) Does a Call Center application go directly to the carrier at time of voice signature app or “batched” and sent at different intervals during the day?
There are FMOs that support. Life is too short to be stuck with a dud.

Back