• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

FMO's and Free Leads

Personally I don't see what the big fuss from agents about how "free leads aren't free" Of course someone has to pay for them, so to expect a top contract + free A leads you must be living in candy land. Might as well expect them to be set for you as well.

Leads come at a cost. Either based on your production or paid out of pocket. Moral is? Either cough up the money to afford leads or find someone offering true A leads, make the production happen until you have enough to start your own lead drops then ask for a higher contract.

Can you translate this to agent?:D

liquidglass said:
Personally I don't see what the big fuss from agents about how "free leads aren't free" Of course someone has to pay for them, so to expect a top contract + free A leads you must be living in candy land. Might as well expect them to be set for you as well.

Leads come at a cost. Either based on your production or paid out of pocket. Moral is? Either cough up the money to afford leads or find someone offering true A leads, make the production happen until you have enough to start your own lead drops then ask for a higher contract.

Really...I was just told me a marketer that the leads where free and they set the appointments for me heck they even would run the appointments for me giving me a 200% contract all I needed to do was fill out some personal info and send them a check for the contracting fee.....I can't wait for the money to come rolling in....

:) :)

For those that can't tell the about post really should be written on April 1st but the Mayans say we won't be here then so I posted it now.

Really...I was just told me a marketer that the leads where free and they set the appointments for me heck they even would run the appointments for me giving me a 200% contract all I needed to do was fill out some personal info and send them a check for the contracting fee.....I can't wait for the money to come rolling in....

:) :)

For those that can't tell the about post really should be written on April 1st but the Mayans say we won't be here then so I posted it now.

Dang, caught by yet another witty thread. I stand humbled (well sit lol)

Have a Merry Christmas for everyone celebrating!

The offer of "free leads" is nothing but a scheme to attempt to trap agents into low commission contracts.

The so-called "leads" have been rehashed many times (in some cases, every 3 months they send the same contact another letter...this is called a lead).

These FMO's don't earn on override, rather they make it the only way they can....conning unsuspecting agents and sabatoging their checking accounts whether the agents sells or not.

These same FMO's are usually the ones that make agent spit blood if they ask for a release.

New agents...don't trade the offer a high contract for an offer for free leads! They don't exist!

So you are saying if a new agent just doesn't have the money getting started to spend thousands of $$'s upfront on leads getting started then they just don't have any options and shouldn't even get into the business? I don't want to give up quite that easily. I want to find an FMO that can help me get started with free or reduced leads but where I can quickly transfer over to buying my own leads as I start making money selling consistently, so for me just in the beginning getting started. You are saying rhere is not one reputable FMO or IMO that can provide that

So you are saying if a new agent just doesn't have the money getting started to spend thousands of $$'s upfront on leads getting started then they just don't have any options and shouldn't even get into the business? I don't want to give up quite that easily. I want to find an FMO that can help me get started with free or reduced leads but where I can quickly transfer over to buying my own leads as I start making money selling consistently, so for me just in the beginning getting started. You are saying rhere is not one reputable FMO or IMO that can provide that
You are responding to post more than 10 years old, hun.

I should have also addressed your question, even though you didn't realize this was old.
Most FE trainers and top producers will advise you to work a minimum of 20-25 fresh new leads EVERY WEEK. Keyword(s): every week.
With that said, that's approx. 100 leads per month. If you have a credit card, you can finance the purchase of leads yourself, without depending on an FMO/IMO to do it for you. If you are serious about the business and you have the work ethic, you will earn enough to pay your credit card bill before any interest is applied to the balance. If you don't have a credit card, perhaps you have a family member who believes in you enough to finance your first 3-4 weeks of leads with their credit card.

Call Joe Ciacco. The Ciacco Crew. He's an FMO in Tampa. He's got a lead program for everybody.

Back