FMO's and Free Leads

Ben Boman owner of Final expense services has w good one . 70% commission , free direct mail leads AND all appointments set up for you with an appt setter . But you got to write $2500 a week premium which isn’t hard . Then when you want to can move 100% and $22 leads and then 120% plus and you pay for leads

It must be very hard. Less than 2% of FE agents write $125K per year.

Whatever you do, don't tell James that all programs are state regulated. It'll break his little heart.

James is a robocaller. There are others, I just can't remember all the names, I don't know if the messages are completely computer generated or if someone was paid to make the recording.

As far as all the programs being state regulated, I can't confirm that from the phone call.

Since I have cussed him out and it has not fazed him a bit, this time I was polite. When he asked me if I was between the ages of 50 and 80, I told him I was 82.

He hung up on me!! :D

:idea:Maybe that means there are programs for those over 80 that are not state regulated so his minions are not able to sell those.:D

James is a robocaller. There are others, I just can't remember all the names, I don't know if the messages are completely computer generated or if someone was paid to make the recording.

As far as all the programs being state regulated, I can't confirm that from the phone call.

Since I have cussed him out and it has not fazed him a bit, this time I was polite. When he asked me if I was between the ages of 50 and 80, I told him I was 82.

He hung up on me!! :D

:idea:Maybe that means there are programs for those over 80 that are not state regulated so his minions are not able to sell those.:D
I was just making fun of the state regulated bs that they start out with. Got to be the lamest opening statement I've ever heard. All plans are state regulated. Companies too.

Got a new one last week from some dude in Jamaica. He said that I'd won one point something million dollars and that I needed to get a pen and paper to take down some important information.

I said nah you keep it. He said don't you want your money? I said nah I want you to have it. Click

If it's a machine, I answer their questions with two words. Peanut Butter. I can almost smell the smoke coming out of their headsets.

I can't tell you what I say to a live person. Not on here. But trust me. I'm screwing them.

I was just making fun of the state regulated bs that they start out with. Got to be the lamest opening statement I've ever heard. All plans are state regulated. Companies too.

Got a new one last week from some dude in Jamaica. He said that I'd won one point something million dollars and that I needed to get a pen and paper to take down some important information.

I said nah you keep it. He said don't you want your money? I said nah I want you to have it. Click

If it's a machine, I answer their questions with two words. Peanut Butter. I can almost smell the smoke coming out of their headsets.

I can't tell you what I say to a live person. Not on here. But trust me. I'm screwing them.
I did understand you were joking.

They are trying to develop my trust. If they are going to be discussing state regulated things, they can't be taking advantage of me. Right?
:D
So James, why have you called me 6 times from 6 different "unavailable" phone numbers, instead of on American Benefits lines?

Ricky with the Accident Claims Hotline is more creative. He called me yesterday on a number headed up "Quiktrip".

Back