For The Healthy Senior, Who Has Good Fully Underwritten Products?

And you guys are gearing this to the final expense crowd? Even if they did have a 5 to 15 year old they wanted to insure and they wanted a limited pay like a 20 pay which is really a life pay for them, they would never latch on to this idea. Wouldn't be simple enough for them. Who is going to remind them in 20 years.

Am I missing something?
The over 50 market is not the only market for whole life

And you guys are gearing this to the final expense crowd? Even if they did have a 5 to 15 year old they wanted to insure and they wanted a limited pay like a 20 pay which is really a life pay for them, they would never latch on to this idea. Wouldn't be simple enough for them. Who is going to remind them in 20 years.

Am I missing something?

Got kinda side tracked in post #14 Gordon>>""You can't beat the Essential whole life product with RNA. It is also a really nice product on young healthy folks, especially the 20pay."" I think Heads' post where good.

Many of _my_ youth WL policies can be traced back to a senior. Grandparents, Aunts or Godmothers many times. If they are parents I start with Cld Rdrs.

It is the FE forum this thread will transition to UK basketball in a few more post or American cars v Yugos.

Got kinda side tracked in post #14 Gordon>>""You can't beat the Essential whole life product with RNA. It is also a really nice product on young healthy folks, especially the 20pay."" I think Heads' post where good.

Many of _my_ youth WL policies can be traced back to a senior. Grandparents, Aunts or Godmothers many times. If they are parents I start with Cld Rdrs.

It is the FE forum this thread will transition to UK basketball in a few more post or American cars v Yugos.

We could talk about Women's Beach Volleyball or the Lingerie Football League:biggrin:

SNPJ
age 65 F, NS ,
25K 85.79 cv @ 20yrs 12,577 20 pay 92.68, CV 18,834

10K 37.58 , cv @20 yrs 5031 20 pay 40.49 CV 7533
plus dividends

age 5 male, 20 pay 50,000 30.06, 20 yr cv 7237, plus dividends

age 30 M, NS 20 pay 61.88, 20 y cv 17,024

** Age 65 Female NS Single pay 5,000 DB, 2434.50
all fully underwritten
Slovene National Benefit Society

Last edited:
Back