• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

For The Healthy Senior, Who Has Good Fully Underwritten Products?

And you guys are gearing this to the final expense crowd? Even if they did have a 5 to 15 year old they wanted to insure and they wanted a limited pay like a 20 pay which is really a life pay for them, they would never latch on to this idea. Wouldn't be simple enough for them. Who is going to remind them in 20 years.

Am I missing something?
The over 50 market is not the only market for whole life

And you guys are gearing this to the final expense crowd? Even if they did have a 5 to 15 year old they wanted to insure and they wanted a limited pay like a 20 pay which is really a life pay for them, they would never latch on to this idea. Wouldn't be simple enough for them. Who is going to remind them in 20 years.

Am I missing something?

Got kinda side tracked in post #14 Gordon>>""You can't beat the Essential whole life product with RNA. It is also a really nice product on young healthy folks, especially the 20pay."" I think Heads' post where good.

Many of _my_ youth WL policies can be traced back to a senior. Grandparents, Aunts or Godmothers many times. If they are parents I start with Cld Rdrs.

It is the FE forum this thread will transition to UK basketball in a few more post or American cars v Yugos.

Got kinda side tracked in post #14 Gordon>>""You can't beat the Essential whole life product with RNA. It is also a really nice product on young healthy folks, especially the 20pay."" I think Heads' post where good.

Many of _my_ youth WL policies can be traced back to a senior. Grandparents, Aunts or Godmothers many times. If they are parents I start with Cld Rdrs.

It is the FE forum this thread will transition to UK basketball in a few more post or American cars v Yugos.

We could talk about Women's Beach Volleyball or the Lingerie Football League:biggrin:

SNPJ
age 65 F, NS ,
25K 85.79 cv @ 20yrs 12,577 20 pay 92.68, CV 18,834

10K 37.58 , cv @20 yrs 5031 20 pay 40.49 CV 7533
plus dividends

age 5 male, 20 pay 50,000 30.06, 20 yr cv 7237, plus dividends

age 30 M, NS 20 pay 61.88, 20 y cv 17,024

** Age 65 Female NS Single pay 5,000 DB, 2434.50
all fully underwritten
Slovene National Benefit Society

Last edited:
Back