Forum Moderation

When I go onto a forum I do not come on blasting away with a lot of posts. I do a lot of reading and tip toe into the water.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why should we have another thread about becoming a State Farm Agent when we have a thread with over 800 posts that is brimming with information?

Becoming a State...

Last edited:
Even someone on here for a while can get blasted asking a question perceived as stupid. You might be an expert in one product but offer other products and need a little guidance on it, and bam, slammed by the experts on the other product.

Reminds me of a lot of these tv shows that come on these days like BlackGold and Deadliest Catch. The GREENHORNS have to earn respect from the Gurus.

I think we all need to work harder being nicer to each other and allow new agents to ask stupid questions.

Bah, humbug!!!!!!!!!!

I like that opinion! Some stupid questions are just stupid if you know what I mean. You almost want to say that anyone stupid enough to ask that question is too stupid to be doing insurance.

I am all for cleaning up the postings. Some people just like to attack. Yes newbie's will ask simple questions. If you don't like the question, you don't have to answer. Or you can just direct them to use the search function.

For all those that like to point out that someone asked a stupid question...you end up looking stupid for pointing out the obvious. And you look bitchy for bitching about it. And you piss the smart ones off for wasting our time reading your dribble.

And I doubt the moderators will really do anything about it. ha

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

For all those that like to point out that someone asked a stupid question...you end up looking stupid for pointing out the obvious. And you look bitchy for bitching about it. And you piss the smart ones off for wasting our time reading your dribble.

And I doubt the moderators will really do anything about it. ha

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

What a stupid post.:D:D:D:D

Ok, just had to do it.

Rick

Latest posts