Free Facebook Leads - Knoxville TN Area

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
I received several SNL Facebook leads in Knoxville, one in Clinton and one in Strawberry Plains this week. These leads were not in the target area I had picked and are farther away from home than I care to work.. By the time I drive 120-160 mile round trip I am worn out without working the leads. If you are interested in them message me and I will email them to you. .... Louis

I received several SNL Facebook leads in Knoxville, one in Clinton and one in Strawberry Plains this week. These leads were not in the target area I had picked and are farther away from home than I care to work.. By the time I drive 120-160 mile round trip I am worn out without working the leads. If you are interested in them message me and I will email them to you. .... Louis

Why don't you do tele-sales?

Why don't you do tele-sales?

Louis' access to a phone is a bit challenging

MV5BNjQxODA2OTUwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjkwMDY2MjE@._V1_.jpg

hey Louis I"ll take them if you haven't given them out.

Back