• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

FREE LEAD MONEY

just got off the phone with them and they said no I could not get another $1000 under the corona deal....going let the app sit and see what happens....haha

Matt at lead jerks had a video 4 weeks ago how an agent could get $10k now that but that wasn't correct . If your self employed the most you can get is $1k . Its funny the $1k showed up in my account weeks later with no email or anything . Then 5 weeks later they sent a letter to apply for a full loan. I'll let it die and just keep the $1k

Just checked my own application number and you are about 3.2 million in application numbers ahead of me. I've had to correct information regarding my work account twice now. The first time they didn't correct it. :sad:

At the rate this is moving for me, I'll be able to put the grand down on an electric wheel chair. :twitchy:
look on the bright side....my app will prob. get kicked out because I already collected on this deal once already......

Back