• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

FREE LEAD MONEY

These FMO's will do anything to get you started on a weekly lead order. $1000 will buy 33 leads so in less than 2 weeks you will be out of money. I didn't want a handout from the government. That is why I didn't apply for a PPL.

Since my wife has a small business, we filled it out for her.. At first her claim was denied because I used the same email address as the one I had used.. Changed the email address and the money showed in the account in about 2 days..

Since my wife has a small business, we filled it out for her.. At first her claim was denied because I used the same email address as the one I had used.. Changed the email address and the money showed in the account in about 2 days..

Are you going to accept the loan offer after it is approved?

1st round of EIDL was a grant (up to 1k per employee) and was forgivable. Anything over that was a loan.

The SBA emails going out now are mainly loans...some of them are 100k+ and subject to the terms outlined above.

Talk to your CPA about this stuff and don't learn about it on the internet.

Back