• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

FREE LEAD MONEY

Whoops!

Dumb*ss (me) called the SBA and was told I got both a $1,000 loan and the $1,000 advance. I guess I was confused by an email I received a couple of days after applying.

I can pay the $1,000 back on their website portal, or keep it, which I may do as the terms look favorable:

PAYMENT · Installment payments, including principal and interest, of $5.00 Monthly, will begin Twelve (12) months from the date of the promissory Note. The balance of principal and interest will be payable Thirty (30) years from the date of the promissory Note.

INTEREST · Interest will accrue at the rate of 3.75% per annum and will accrue only on funds actually advanced from the date(s) of each advance.

The interest rate is wayyyyy too high! When your bank re-releases the Loan application, apply there.

Our bank gave me 20k for 1% interest during round 1. My "big boy" CPA says not to pay it back as we're getting it forgiven. lol

I love the fact that my CPA is recognized throughout the nation to the "Elite". He's saved me thousands over the past 20 years and I've never been audited.

Makes me SMH when agents and business owners tell me they use a guy they know because he's a licensed CPA.

The interest rate is wayyyyy too high! When your bank re-releases the Loan application, apply there.

Our bank gave me 20k for 1% interest during round 1. My "big boy" CPA says not to pay it back as we're getting it forgiven. lol

I love the fact that my CPA is recognized throughout the nation to the "Elite". He's saved me thousands over the past 20 years and I've never been audited.

Makes me SMH when agents and business owners tell me they use a guy they know because he's a licensed CPA.

You must be talking about a PPL. Only $1000 of the EIDL is forgiven and the interest rate is 3.75% for 30 years.

Back