Free Rx Card Deal ?

How much money are you making off of this right now? I know it looks good on paper.

If you are using this system. How much was your last check they sent you?

Mark,

Just like selling insurance, some are doing well and others aren't. We have one guy that put out 1000 cards in the third week of July. In August he had 383 uses at an average savings of 54.19%. Conservatively we say with 1000 cards out you will get about 100-150 uses the first month and about 75% of that every month thereafter. But, they don't make you any money sitting on your office floor.
Some agents want to make this an income stream. Others want to use it to get their name in the hands of prospects and have it pay for itself. The card program will do both effectively.

I looked at the site...But here is my question, your site says this card is cheaper on 21 out of the 2 most largely perscribed generics than the normal $10 copay...But isn't just paying cash for most of those same generics without the card less than the $10 co-pay?

Also when you say $50 setup includes 5000 cards do you mean 5000 printed cards or 5000 cards printable off the website?

I was trying to signed up, but it's not $50.00, it's $100.

I'm looking at 3 different companies so far. THey all charge different amounts for the cards and pay different amounts.

Mark,

When you find the best deal let me know. I'm looking to give this cards out as a bonus to prospects who becomes clients.

Nice! I will take some...extra cash for me plus value for them.

We are offering an Rx discount card now. It costs you $39 for 1000 heavy stock cards, glossy on both sides customized with your information. Thats about the same price as business cards.

You give them out for no charge to your clients, prospects, etc. They just have to give it to the pharmacist when they pick up an Rx. No registration is required.

You get paid every time an Rx is filled using the card.

Mark,

When you find the best deal let me know. I'm looking to give this cards out as a bonus to prospects who becomes clients.

There are a ton of companies out there.

Every factor is different with them.

Price of cards, how much they save, if there is a yearly membership fee, if you are vested, and how much you make.

This is a lot to study.

We are launching in mid October. We've started using the cards - but, it takes up to 60 days to get paid by the pharmacy and then another 30 by the PBM - so, it can take up to 90 days to get paid.

Any luck with using the cards?

Last edited:
It is an all win type thing from the discount rx company.

If nothing else they will sell you some cards and make a profit on it. If someone does use them then they will also make some money off of that. No matter what the rx discount company makes a profit.

Here is my card if anyone wants to use print it out and use it.

I"m not hearing from a lot of other agents making much money off of this system. They might be able to talk to more prospects though.

Latest posts

Back