Free Rx Card Deal ?

I thought I would revive this thread with new information. I have since made several calls to several carriers of this program. This is the company I have decided to go with and the email I received. So if you still interested here is what the deal is.

[FONT=&quot]Hi Joshua,

Thanks for your time on the phone and for registering with RxCut and the Discount Prescription Card.

Attached are PDF's that will assist you in the completion of the registration process, ordering your customized cards and samples of marketing collateral. You can insert your agency name and have it printed on your 5000 discount cards that is already included in your registration fees. Also, you will receive a custom web site with a back office to monitor your transaction activity. If you wish, visit my site - www.freerxcardforall.com - there you can see how to look up the cost of any FDA approved medication along with other important information. Your site will look like this with your information.

After completing the registration process, you will receive a Congratulations Letter that will contain important data for future reference to gain access to your site & back office. Please retain this information for your link for the Agent Portal Link, user name & password.

There are no reoccurring fees and if you need additional cards, the cost is $50.00 for 5000. Initial start up is $100 - This is for your first order of customized cards and your company web site, back office and marketing materials.

Please reach out to me with questions about this program we have established with Chris Westfall.

Regards,

Neil

--
Neil Crowley

[email protected]
732-722-8218

The commission structure is as such

RxCut monthly non U&C transactions $0.60
FFA Labs per paid service $0.60
FFA Imaging per paid CT service ordered $10.80
FFA Imaging per paid MRI service ordered $18.00

I plan to give these cards out to every group I close and to all my family and friends free of charge. :yes:
[/FONT]

I plan to give these cards out to every group I close and to all my family and friends free of charge.

Good for you.

Come back in 6 months and tell us how much you made.

Where has Chris been lately? I sent him a message several days ago and nothing in return......he's been missing on the Forum too.

How much $$$ is everyone making off this.

Give me some example.

There's one agent in my agency who has been quite diligent with the rx cards and is already earning over $1200 per month residually, so he decided to make this his entire focus instead of selling insurance. His goal is $10K per month.

We have had clients save over $100 on a single script and we have many other success stories as well. We suggest everyone attends the training and is proactive and those who do so, succeed, those who don't, fail. Coincidence huh?

What many don't know is that you can customize/brand cards, for companies, agencies or charities, so they can hand them out and both the company/charity and the agent (upline) earns residual income from it, so it will raise money for the charity every month.

Also, it can be used for part d during the donut hole and for anyone who has an HSA plan so it's not as limited in its uses as some think. And like anything else, this works if you work at it.
:1biggrin:

Where has Chris been lately? I sent him a message several days ago and nothing in return......he's been missing on the Forum too.

Hey Steve,

I have been missing from the forums lately. Have been training new phone people in an office setup where we're selling the Med Supps by phone. Going incredibly well and hoping to replicate our success through the other agents I'm working with.

On the Rx cards, like Rob, I'm seeing varying rates of success with my agents using it. Some are focused on it to the extent that everyone they come in contact with gets a free Rx card. Some have been approaching local events like the 5k races, etc. and giving them out in the "swag bags" that are given away free. Those guys are seeing lots of use on the cards.

That main link to get the info direct, by the way, is: RxCut® Plus - The Equalizer in Healthcare

To your success!

Just checking to see if anyone has gotten rich off of these rx cards yet or was it another MLM type deal?

Interesting...I received a Pharmacy Discount Card from Healthcare Alliance in the mail last week. The letter said "Here are the cards you requested" I didn't request anything...same type of deal?

Latest posts

Back