Getting Started in Pittsburgh, PA

KenoKat88

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hello all ! I'm looking for Independent agents in the Pittsburgh area interested in assisting me getting started. I'm contracted with Foresters and would like to enter into the Final Expense/Term life market.

Thanks for any help :)

Greetings from Atlanta! Not much help to you from down here, just wanted to say hello!

steelers-logo.jpg

Welcome. We're huge Steelers fans (here in Ohio). Of course, we're both from Pa and Big Ben is a Miami grad.

Good luck. Plenty of great information here. Focus on the members that help you and tune out (at least for 3-6 months) those that are trying to sell you something.

Welcome. We're huge Steelers fans (here in Ohio). Of course, we're both from Pa and Big Ben is a Miami grad.

Good luck. Plenty of great information here. Focus on the members that help you and tune out (at least for 3-6 months) those that are trying to sell you something.

Thanks for the advice. I've been reading, and on this site for about 9 months. It's very informative. I'm just getting cabin fever and want to get out there and get something rolling !

Back