Globe Life : Anybody Have the Rates ?

Thanks guys! I'm awaiting a photo of the literature now from her daughter so I can see the fine print. What company is SNL? Not Saturday Night Live life insurance I hope, LOL.

Security National Life

OK..it's narrowed down to Security National Life and American Continental.

American Continental comes in at $195 a month for 88 y.o. female. Health is the wildcard. She has hypertension. Apparently with American Continental, the rate can vary widely due to health.

Can't run an online consumer quote with Security National Life. Will call in and talk to the sales associate.

Which of these two companies are the best overall when it comes to agent and client (beneficiary) satisfaction? SNL seems to have a more agent friendly focus. Nicer website too.. ( http://www.securitynationallife.com/ )

Since individual health sales is only 3 months @ year, selling Senior Products would be a nice focus for the other 9 months. Perhaps contracting with Security National Life is a good place to start...as long as they're not captive.
ac

OK..it's narrowed down to Security National Life and American Continental. American Continental comes in at $195 a month for 88 y.o. female. Health is the wildcard. She has hypertension. Apparently with American Continental, the rate can vary widely due to health. Can't run an online consumer quote with Security National Life. Will call in and talk to the sales associate. Which of these two companies are the best overall when it comes to agent and client (beneficiary) satisfaction? SNL seems to have a more agent friendly focus. Nicer website too.. ( http://www.securitynationallife.com/ ) Since individual health sales is only 3 months @ year, selling Senior Products would be a nice focus for the other 9 months. Perhaps contracting with Security National Life is a good place to start...as long as they're not captive. ac

At that age Aetna will only take her at preferred. If hypertension is it, she would sail through underwriting.

Both Aetna and SNL only check prescriptions, but Aetna is much more lenient with medications.

Back