Goal for AEP--1836 Apps

I will gladly take 30-50 apps for this AEP. We have had two months of 10 new clients and I a thrilled by that. I have a book of over 600 and I still think 30-50 AEP is good. It seems hard to get an answer from some people but if guys are writing 300 during AEP they are swimming in coin!

Unless you have figured out a way to pay your bills with the money the 300 app guys are making it really doesn't matter how many they write.

If you were in school the teacher would tell you to keep your eyes on your own test.

Unless you have figured out a way to pay your bills with the money the 300 app guys are making it really doesn't matter how many they write. If you were in school the teacher would tell you to keep your eyes on your own test.

Wait...what? You mean this isn't a sharing community? I'm not going to receive checks from everyone? So I pm'ed you pictures of my junk for nothing? I feel so violated now.

It truly is all relative to ones own goals. I'm pulling down big boy money with my small book, can't imagine what guys like Rick make. From the talk on here I am guessing 500k a year and that's high roller coin, congrats.

Latest posts

Back