Golden Memorial Adam Hale & Assoc

twmack1012

Hello everyone,

I'm new on here and have been contacted by Adam Hale & Associates to work with them and Golden Memorial Final Expense. Has anyone worked with them before or know anything about them?

There is an agent on here who shall not be named by me who happens to be in their backyard.

I won't say he spoke highly of Golden Memorial. But he has mentioned that the people they see and the policies they are selling, no one else is. At the end of the day, they are better off than they were. Now, could they be in a better position of one of the FE agents on this forum had visited them? Almost certainly, but they didn't, so they took what was available.

Also, many of these agents are making more than they ever have in their lives. Again, they could almost certainly do better, but it is the best they have found so far and they are better off than they were.

So, just some food for thought before the bashing begins.

Hello everyone,

I'm new on here and have been contacted by Adam Hale & Associates to work with them and Golden Memorial Final Expense. Has anyone worked with them before or know anything about them?

They are Lincoln Heritage. That's about all one needs to know.

You'll end up paying more for your leads and be selling the most overpriced final expense product on the market.

The lead cost do come out of back in commissions, but that's how they keep you with them even when you want to leave.

Efes has had a slew of ex-Lincoln agents come over in the last year. They will charge you back and vector you for advances and lead costs.

Make sure you educate yourself before making the decision. I wrote an article on going captive versus independent. Take a look:

Captive vs Independent - LearningFE

Hello everyone,

Due to the LH product being so expensive added to the unethical reputation that a lot of their agents have, they have been really good for my business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to the LH product being so expensive added to the unethical reputation that a lot of their agents have, they have been really good for my business.

How to do final expense replacements - YouTube

In this area, I ahve ran into a few LH policies. Their sales presentation emphasized the funeral advantage plan but when it came to explaining the insurance plan, they did not mislead or do anything unethical.

Back