American Memorial and Copd

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
Ok this subject as gone back and forth wether they accept copd level preferred or not. Most say they do under certain circumstances . I have a woman who uses no inhalers but said 10 yrs ago they told her she might have copd. She smokes but no inhalers . Problem is she told an agent a few months ago she had copd. So he wrote it smoker copd so its in the mib. First under what circumstances will American Memorial take Copd? And if they take will they take copd Smokers? Does Americo take Copd smokers ?

Ok this subject as gone back and forth wether they accept copd level preferred or not. Most say they do under certain circumstances . I have a woman who uses no inhalers but said 10 yrs ago they told her she might have copd. She smokes but no inhalers . Problem is she told an agent a few months ago she had copd. So he wrote it smoker copd so its in the mib. First under what circumstances will American Memorial take Copd? And if they take will they take copd Smokers? Does Americo take Copd smokers ?
Foresters and LBL should be Level.:yes:

Foresters is 15% higher than Trans smoker copd and almost twice a Gi. LbL has a brutal phone interview . I was wondering if i could do an eapp with America Memorial. I don't think Americo will take a copd smoker as they only have one rate for the smoker Up2. I know baseball 7 said they said copd preferred level. Will they take a smoker copd?

AML...

COPD 3+ yrs, w/ no nebs = Level

otherwise copd...
Lbl std
Foresters std
Prosperity graded
Sentinal nv2

Yes American Memorial will take that preferred if no nebulizers. But KSKJ standard is usually priced lower than AmMem preferred.

Latest posts

Back