• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Grange Life Final Expense

Grange is mainly a P&C company. Fairly competitive. I'd be surprised if they brought out a truly competitive FE but stranger things have happened.

And if they do like most P&C companies that try FE, they will be out almost as fast as they got in..

I just found a copy of there app and rates online. Wow easy 6 question app that does cover a lot of things but looks like they take insulin. Its cheaper than Trans. This would interest me. Who's the imo?

They've been around a while but lead as an insurance carrier that works with independent agents.

I've looked at their application a few times and they aren't that bad (replaced one of them about a year ago on price).

I was solicited by an IMO for Grange Life's FE WL. Claims great rates, easy app., reasonable underwriting, fast pay and good commish. They're sending me the info. Anyone have any experience with the Grange FE product?
Yes I had them but then they wanted to be a Lincoln Heritage bossy type Meetings every month and production minimums not agent friendly at all don't waste your time I do everything that Grange had with other companies with no BOSS and quotes

Yes I had them but then they wanted to be a Lincoln Heritage bossy type Meetings every month and production minimums not agent friendly at all don't waste your time I do everything that Grange had with other companies with no BOSS and quotes

Anyone know what kind of comp they offer on the fe side? Some p and c companies offer crappy comp for life/fe is grange competitive? What does street fall at with these guys??

Anyone know what kind of comp they offer on the fe side? Some p and c companies offer crappy comp for life/fe is grange competitive? What does street fall at with these guys??
Grange don't wast your time they are the worst and have production quotas like LINCOLN Heritage put them in the same garbage pile

Grange don't wast your time they are the worst and have production quotas like LINCOLN Heritage put them in the same garbage pile

Fiction. They offer 120 and 110 for everything under the sun including CHF.. Only 3 no coverage questions... Pretty much lh without the trouble contracts and handholding.

Used to have this company for my car insurance. Turns out they are also a stealth FE player? Rascals!:cool:

Back