Have You Ever Used the SEP-Being Released from Incarceration?

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
I've enrolled at least one of these who was released from the pen, but he qualified for LIS and/or Medicaid, so I used those. I have a friend who owns a bail bonds business and am thinking of asking her for some referrals. But, I'm not sure if any hand-holding in that business occurs once they're released. It's worth a shot anyway.

I've enrolled at least one of these who was released from the pen, but he qualified for LIS and/or Medicaid, so I used those. I have a friend who owns a bail bonds business and am thinking of asking her for some referrals. But, I'm not sure if any hand-holding in that business occurs once they're released. It's worth a shot anyway.

yes several times.true story I had a client who had very bad history of getting arrested for dui and then for driving without license.nice guy and he had giving me about 4 referrals so when i noticed his phone was disconnected and his ma policy termed I called his friend who was a client he referred to me and found out he got caught again driving w/o license.To check on his release date for my tickler file I checked Web Applications and eventually enrolled him again.

bail-bondsman angle is thinking outside the box for sure or I suppose you could search for inmates over 65 and start a pen pal relationship with them a few months before their release date.lol.heads up the part b is usually suspended when in prison so you will usually have to help them with that.

Back