Do you ever get discouraged?

Man you must be in a wealthy area if you’re writing annuities like that. Or just dealing with people who don’t have an advisor.

Also that’s honestly kinda funny you run over and AOR the marketplace the business like that 😂
I work in some of the poorest counties in Michigan, if you work the t65 market at all you will be asked about "what do I do with my 401k" happened 3 time yesterday,

Not sure what's funny about marketplace biz, I guess I can laugh at the 5k deposit each month, and if I got the health insurance business I'm for sure getting the Medicare biz..I get 5-6% commission on them and at 1,200-1,500ap do the math

Answering your phone is by far #1!!! . I call almost all my clients back within 1 hr . I get probably 10 Thank you’d a week saying “ I really appreciate you calling me back so fast” . Each person i talk to at the end of the conversation I remind them “ As you can see how fast i called you back i love my job . I’d appreciate it if you’d tell all your friends and family about me “ . If there low income when asking for a referral i remind them how i give a gift card for any referral i sell .

How are you going about getting referrals? That’s a big weak spot for me
Ask for them, I also send them brownies from mbp, once they get the brownies 1 time they want more. Dam things are really really good, warm them up with some ice cream unbelievable , current client get them on their 1/2 birthday,

I work in some of the poorest counties in Michigan, if you work the t65 market at all you will be asked about "what do I do with my 401k" happened 3 time yesterday,

Not sure what's funny about marketplace biz, I guess I can laugh at the 5k deposit each month, and if I got the health insurance business I'm for sure getting the Medicare biz..I get 5-6% commission on them and at 1,200-1,500ap do the math
You still have a carrier paying percentage commission up there? Wow.

And it was funny just because how smooth you made it sound 😂

“Many of the agents claim they NEVER get complaints about MA plans so why all these incoming calls?”
What a ridiculous comment! I get incoming calls ALL THE TIME from my MAPD clients; But rarely are they complaining. Sometimes they lose their ID card. Sometimes they have a question about their benefits. Sometimes they want to check to see if a provider is “in network”.
I like hearing from my clients and getting feedback from them. You assume that if they are calling, they must be complaining. That’s just stupid.

What a ridiculous comment! I get incoming calls ALL THE TIME from my MAPD clients; But rarely are they complaining. Sometimes they lose their ID card. Sometimes they have a question about their benefits. Sometimes they want to check to see if a provider is “in network”.
I like hearing from my clients and getting feedback from them. You assume that if they are calling, they must be complaining. That’s just stupid.
With original medicare and a computer, I don't need to ask my agent to get a replacement Medicare card.

Latest posts

Back