Do you ever get discouraged?

Can you PM me? Does not allow me to PM you.

Trying to understand how you do not have a build up period? Do you just mail the same individuals 4 times then start over with a new list?

How does it snowball every month and increase in price?
I have no idea what your asking

How many sales on average would you say you get out of 1000 mailed? based on a whole cycle I mean You said you do 4 right?
Don't do per 1,000, do per month each month I mail is around 500 t65 people, so if I mail a county 4 times that's around 2,000 cards total, I get 10-12 from the cards. And at least that many referrals or spouses, so from the cards I avg around 400 dollars first year commission, spend around $1,400 to get them,

What do you mean they dont recruit? His dad was a career medigap agent, his whole career. He does recruit.
I said the girl Becky doesn’t recruit . Brindle , Brock and the rest recruit day and night . It dilutes the group to be honest

one more question what could you do with someone who is a year out? how do you keep them intrested?

you could PM me as well if its easier I cant access your profile

I would appreciate your input on this
If they are a year away I keep mailing them, if I talked to them I send them a card telling them it was nice to met them and a brownie from Mail box power, then I put them in a monthly post card drip campaign from Mail box power,.. also when I first talk to them I ask about their current health insurance, if it's a Marketplace plan I will ask about how they got it, if no agent I send them the consent to sign and I'm aor-ing them to me, if they have a group plan Medicare option I still trying to set an appointment with them, I sell them cancer, home care, or Annuities. I get at least one Annuity a month from people I'm writing

If they are a year away I keep mailing them, if I talked to them I send them a card telling them it was nice to met them and a brownie from Mail box power, then I put them in a monthly post card drip campaign from Mail box power,.. also when I first talk to them I ask about their current health insurance, if it's a Marketplace plan I will ask about how they got it, if no agent I send them the consent to sign and I'm aor-ing them to me, if they have a group plan Medicare option I still trying to set an appointment with them, I sell them cancer, home care, or Annuities. I get at least one Annuity a month from people I'm writing
Man you must be in a wealthy area if you’re writing annuities like that. Or just dealing with people who don’t have an advisor.

Also that’s honestly kinda funny you run over and AOR the marketplace the business like that 😂

Don't do per 1,000, do per month each month I mail is around 500 t65 people, so if I mail a county 4 times that's around 2,000 cards total, I get 10-12 from the cards. And at least that many referrals or spouses, so from the cards I avg around 400 dollars first year commission, spend around $1,400 to get them,
How are you going about getting referrals? That’s a big weak spot for me

Back