Do you ever get discouraged?

Actually no . According to rill she only sends out 500 cards a month to 2-3 county’s . But it’s the repetition month in month out . Your name and pic on the postcard are in front of that T-65 5-7 times before they hit 64 years and 9 months. Total cost is about 70-.85 cent a card . That’s $500 per month per 500 cards . Your beating in there head local,local, local . Has Hockeyday says it takes upwards of a yr or longer to get the pipeline going and the consistent results to hit . Scott on this board has same problem were he does it for the agent
So you are out about $3,500 before you get a phone call? What about mailing new prospects? I have looked at Scotts options before but doesn't it scale with time.

I.E.
Month 1 - 500 Prospects - $500
Month 2 - 600 Prospects $600
So and so forth because you are always mailing a new set of prospects that way you do not have to start over once everyone you mail ages in?

So if you started with mailing 500 people to begin with by month 7 you technically are mailing 1,200 people because it continues to snow ball.

@hockeyday

Actually no . According to rill she only sends out 500 cards a month to 2-3 county’s . But it’s the repetition month in month out . Your name and pic on the postcard are in front of that T-65 5-7 times before they hit 64 years and 9 months. Total cost is about 70-.85 cent a card . That’s $500 per month per 500 cards . Your beating in there head local,local, local . Has Hockeyday says it takes upwards of a yr or longer to get the pipeline going and the consistent results to hit . Scott on this board has same problem were he does it for the agent
takes about 3 months to get rolling, I mail each month 4 times so ball park 2,000 post cards per month, I just mailed June, Aug, Oct and March 2025, total of 2,231 x..68 cents full color both sides 5.5x8.5 post card out the door, all inbound calls

What do you typically put on your cards? I did this with a letter and got 1 phone call out of 1000 sent.

takes about 3 months to get rolling, I mail each month 4 times so ball park 2,000 post cards per month, I just mailed June, Aug, Oct and March 2025, total of 2,231 x..68 cents full color both sides 5.5x8.5 post card out the door, all inbound calls
Can you PM me? Does not allow me to PM you.

Trying to understand how you do not have a build up period? Do you just mail the same individuals 4 times then start over with a new list?

How does it snowball every month and increase in price?

It's 100% legit, I do not know anything about the course. But I follow a similar mailing strategy and it works,I know 3 other agents follow the strategy with great results, the hardest part is waiting for the pump to prime, it takes time,

do you only do T65 this way or will it work for premium increases do you think?

How many sales on average would you say you get out of 1000 mailed? based on a whole cycle I mean You said you do 4 right?

and what state are you in?

one more question what could you do with someone who is a year out? how do you keep them intrested?

you could PM me as well if its easier I cant access your profile

I would appreciate your input on this

I’m pretty sure it’s true . He’s had her on his podcast 4-5 times over the last 3 yrs . I’m sure she only started selling stuff under the guidance of Brindle . No doubt He is making a piece of it . They don’t recruit as of yet but I’m sure that’s coming .
What do you mean they dont recruit? His dad was a career medigap agent, his whole career. He does recruit.

Latest posts

Back