Help!! Value of These Leads?

If they are NAA leads however much the recycling center would give you for the paper...if it was an independent agency where the lead was only worked by one agent they'd be worth anywhere from 25 cents to a buck.

If they are NAA leads however much the recycling center would give you for the paper...if it was an independent agency where the lead was only worked by one agent they'd be worth anywhere from 25 cents to a buck.

Plus one for that. To some degree it's like asking how much would you pay for an old car. Is it a rusted out Yugo with no transmission and a cracked block of is it a '67 chevelle kept in showroom condition. In this situation I'm inclined to believe they are old leads that were probably worked relatively hard. Undoubtedly there is some money to be made there, especially if the prior agent(s) were marketing an uncompetitive product or were terrible on the phone. If someone offered me those leads in any of the areas I market in I'd offer $100 for the 500 most recent ones and then offer to pay more for the rest if those worked out.

I don't think they'll be worth much... Not to mention selling aged leads are a pain in the ass.

Isn't there an issue with the "Do Not Call" list after 90 days? You will be on the phone for weeks calling through all those leads. Isn't your time worth something? I'd rather spend $300 on 10 exclusive brand new leads, then on 300 ninety day old leads. You'll make the same money in 1/20th the time.

Isn't there an issue with the "Do Not Call" list after 90 days? You will be on the phone for weeks calling through all those leads. Isn't your time worth something? I'd rather spend $300 on 10 exclusive brand new leads, then on 300 ninety day old leads. You'll make the same money in 1/20th the time.

You are right, agents are not suppossed to call on inquiry leads after 90 days. Ethan Selph, one of the speakers they have had speak at several of the Norvax Univesity events around the country used to buy a lot of exclusive leads but stopped buying any leads back in October of 2009 and says he continues to make as much money now using drip email and a dialer to call on all these leads that are now 6 months to over a year old. He says he is not having to put in any more hours to work these old aged leads than he was before when he was just buying new exclusive leads.

Back