• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Hi :) I Need Some Advise!!

Which way? With the lead discounts or the debt?? The discounts have nothing to do with LH. The discounts are made mandatory by my IMO not by Lincoln. I agree with GM. I don't think agents should be charged full price for old leads. Even 30 day old leads

They get old/worked leads at full price that are months to years old

This is common throughout the insurance FE industry, managers give old leads and say they are fresh at top prices especially to Newbies. You found the forum learn fast from the pros so you can talk to your manager about this. If he dosent shape up. There are a lot of very good IMO on here. Fexcontracting, Todd King, 360, Rearden to name a few.:yes:
Thank you for the advise and warm welcome, much appreciated :)

----------

I must be reading this wrong. I saw the %s as % of advance. As in if there was debt he got a lower advance to pay the debt.

Sounds like a newbie.
Newbies work for their upline/trainers.
Uplines work for experienced agents.[/

If there is a lead debt a portion of the advance commission goes back to pay down lead balance, maybe thats what the OP meant to say.:yes:
Yes, that's what I meant. Sorry for the confusion.

----------

I must be reading this wrong. I saw the %s as % of advance. As in if there was debt he got a lower advance to pay the debt.

Sounds like a newbie.
Newbies work for their upline/trainers.
Uplines work for experienced agents.[/

If there is a lead debt a portion of the advance commission goes back to pay down lead balance, maybe thats what the OP meant to say.:yes:

Yes, that's what I meant. Sorry for the confusion.

----------

I don't think an LH manager would make any money off this agent if he fails at all.

They finance all the leads. If they give trash to an agent and sell it at full price, the manager would end up paying for all the leads himself as soon as the agent fails.

It would actually cost an LH manager more money when an agent fails than another manager without financing.

The risk is much much lower for the uplines who don't finance their agents leads

The leads would most likely be fresh in California. Its mandatory for the managers in CA to discount any leads over 30 days old for LH.

In Ca my fresh leads are $36. Over 30 days is $18. Over 60 is 8. Anything over 90 is free. This is not including production discounts.

Most Managers in ca have similar discounts due to the age of the lead. But it could vary slightly..
The quality of the leads are not bad at all, I did make 2 sales out of 8 leads, I'm just saying if I'm paying for those leads, I should get the areas I asked/requested.

Back