High risk FE young people

mudhound

Guru
100+ Post Club
Who writes FE on young people.
I was placing "some" of them with Pekin Life. They are changing their plans. Yeppers! I am losing these effective 3-1-22. Shoot cookies!!!!
Who else writes the 50 and under sick folks?
Thanks!

I've seen Pekin Life say they are making changes to their plans. But I've still not seen anything solid info wise. What changes are they making.

Sick under 50 I've used CFG in the past. You can put good notes in agent report and UW will email you for clarification on some things.

I was placing "some" of them with Pekin Life. They are changing their plans. Yeppers! I am losing these effective 3-1-22. Shoot cookies!!!!
Thanks!
Sons of Norway offers a guaranteed issue policy starting at age 0, but I’m not sure they’re in TN.

Before I knew about them, I was using National Security for younger folks with difficult health issues. Their EZ Life is a true 2 yr graded policy (35-70-100) that you can offer starting at age 18. It’s not guaranteed issue, but there are only a handful of conditions that will be declined. I know they’re in TN because @rousemark was using them and recommended them to me for a younger person I was having trouble placing at the time.

Thanks!
Son of Norway's GI goes down to age 0. Great Western GI goes down to age 40. UHL GI goes down to age 45.

Others will go to 40 for Graded and Modified.

Depending on their health conditions Sentinel Security and Philadelphia American goes to age 0 on Level and LBL down to age 18 on Level.

Thanks!
Let's confuse the situation, Security National Life's Security Care Plan down to ages 0... National Security's (out of Elba, AL) EZ Life down to age 18. Both will have their uses.

I've seen Pekin Life say they are making changes to their plans. But I've still not seen anything solid info wise. What changes are they making.

Sick under 50 I've used CFG in the past. You can put good notes in agent report and UW will email you for clarification on some things.
I hate to ask. But who is CFG?

Son of Norway's GI goes down to age 0. Great Western GI goes down to age 40. UHL GI goes down to age 45.

Others will go to 40 for Graded and Modified.

Depending on their health conditions Sentinel Security and Philadelphia American goes to age 0 on Level and LBL down to age 18 on Level.
Gosh, I wish Son's of Norway was in TN!!
that 0-40 or 50 is an underserved group of people.

It's coming soon. No more under 50 age
better comm
higher rates!
More underwriting

Back