High risk FE young people

Sons Of Norway is not currently contracting anybody so recommending them is pretty pointless to somebody that doesn’t have them.

National security on the 35/70/100 ages 18-85 will take someone with a heart attack or stroke a week ago . They’ll take someone paralyzed in a wheelchair on this . They’ll take a kidney transplant . They’ll take cancer 1 yr or more . There’s some good uses for it and its got good comp . The only pia is you have to do a phone interview . It’s with the home office which means if its after hrs they will have to be called .

Sons Of Norway is not currently contracting anybody so recommending them is pretty pointless to somebody that doesn’t have them.

Actually there’s 1 imo out there that will contract you with business in hand . He’s been with them a long time . I won’t disclose the name as i don’t know if he wants an influx of business.

Male age 35 Non SI

Want = $25,000 for Final Expenses
Quotes rounded to the closest dollar

Options:

Full pay
$45mo WL SSL
$47mo WL UHL

Or For $5.more

$33,000.00 DB for the to age 55, Then ReDuPdUp $25,212.00 (Paid up at age 55) For $50mo. 20 yr ROP Term.
Terminal illness rider included at no out-of-pocket cost. Convertible Child Rider available Up to $20,000.00 per child.

Many ways to skin a cat

Gosh, I wish Son's of Norway was in TN!!
that 0-40 or 50 is an underserved group of people.
Must be an over served segment of the population of carriers moved away from it over the last 20-30 years. Guessing if it could be priced or UW for profit, it would be more available

Male age 35 Non SI

Options:

Full pay
$45mo WL SSL
$47mo WL UHL

Or For $5.more

$33,000.00 DB for the to age 55, Then ReDuPdUp $25,212.00 (Paid up at age 55) For $50mo. 20 yr ROP Term.
Terminal illness rider included at no out-of-pocket cost. Convertible Child Rider available Up to $20,000.00 per child.

Many ways to skin a cat
Male age 35 Non SI

Options:

Full pay
$45mo WL SSL
$47mo WL UHL

Or For $5.more

Many ways to skin a cat

OR / Male 35 = MOO $25,000 IULE @ $17.20 month

Who writes FE on young people.
I was placing "some" of them with Pekin Life. They are changing their plans. Yeppers! I am losing these effective 3-1-22. Shoot cookies!!!!
Who else writes the 50 and under sick folks?
Thanks!

Sr Life is in TN and they have a true zero question GI for ages 0-85. They'll also give super- preferred rates on insulin users of any age, as long as the rest of their health is pretty decent.

Call me if I can help.

Back