• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

High risk FE young people

Sons Of Norway is not currently contracting anybody so recommending them is pretty pointless to somebody that doesn’t have them.

National security on the 35/70/100 ages 18-85 will take someone with a heart attack or stroke a week ago . They’ll take someone paralyzed in a wheelchair on this . They’ll take a kidney transplant . They’ll take cancer 1 yr or more . There’s some good uses for it and its got good comp . The only pia is you have to do a phone interview . It’s with the home office which means if its after hrs they will have to be called .

Sons Of Norway is not currently contracting anybody so recommending them is pretty pointless to somebody that doesn’t have them.

Actually there’s 1 imo out there that will contract you with business in hand . He’s been with them a long time . I won’t disclose the name as i don’t know if he wants an influx of business.

Male age 35 Non SI

Want = $25,000 for Final Expenses
Quotes rounded to the closest dollar

Options:

Full pay
$45mo WL SSL
$47mo WL UHL

Or For $5.more

$33,000.00 DB for the to age 55, Then ReDuPdUp $25,212.00 (Paid up at age 55) For $50mo. 20 yr ROP Term.
Terminal illness rider included at no out-of-pocket cost. Convertible Child Rider available Up to $20,000.00 per child.

Many ways to skin a cat

Gosh, I wish Son's of Norway was in TN!!
that 0-40 or 50 is an underserved group of people.
Must be an over served segment of the population of carriers moved away from it over the last 20-30 years. Guessing if it could be priced or UW for profit, it would be more available

Male age 35 Non SI

Options:

Full pay
$45mo WL SSL
$47mo WL UHL

Or For $5.more

$33,000.00 DB for the to age 55, Then ReDuPdUp $25,212.00 (Paid up at age 55) For $50mo. 20 yr ROP Term.
Terminal illness rider included at no out-of-pocket cost. Convertible Child Rider available Up to $20,000.00 per child.

Many ways to skin a cat
Male age 35 Non SI

Options:

Full pay
$45mo WL SSL
$47mo WL UHL

Or For $5.more

Many ways to skin a cat

OR / Male 35 = MOO $25,000 IULE @ $17.20 month

Who writes FE on young people.
I was placing "some" of them with Pekin Life. They are changing their plans. Yeppers! I am losing these effective 3-1-22. Shoot cookies!!!!
Who else writes the 50 and under sick folks?
Thanks!

Sr Life is in TN and they have a true zero question GI for ages 0-85. They'll also give super- preferred rates on insulin users of any age, as long as the rest of their health is pretty decent.

Call me if I can help.

Back