Hiring Medicare Agents

Were not busting your chops. What are you offering? Are you offering free leads,discounted leads? If your not offering anything “extra” your just a contract peddler and an agent can contract anywhere.
No bro just secretly hide the details so you dont get called out by people for taking advantage of new people theory

I offer up to 50% co-op marketing, leads, advertising, community events during SEP and AEP and more. Feel free to private message me to schedule a phone conversation if you want more details and to see if it would be a good fit for both people.

I offer up to 50% co-op marketing, leads, advertising, community events during SEP and AEP and more. Feel free to private message me to schedule a phone conversation if you want more details and to see if it would be a good fit for both people.
Phew what's that smell?

I'm hiring 100% commissioned agents that keep 100% of there CMS commissions along with renewals or I can hire someone as an hourly/salary employee with commissions and bonuses but the CMS commissions and renewals get assigned to me/my agency. If you want details on what my agency offers, we can have a private conversation about it.

Thanks,
Tyeson

"CMS commissions" huh? So you only deal with MA plans? No Med Supps?

Just how new in the business are you?

Back