• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Hiring Medicare Agents

Were not busting your chops. What are you offering? Are you offering free leads,discounted leads? If your not offering anything “extra” your just a contract peddler and an agent can contract anywhere.
No bro just secretly hide the details so you dont get called out by people for taking advantage of new people theory

I offer up to 50% co-op marketing, leads, advertising, community events during SEP and AEP and more. Feel free to private message me to schedule a phone conversation if you want more details and to see if it would be a good fit for both people.

I offer up to 50% co-op marketing, leads, advertising, community events during SEP and AEP and more. Feel free to private message me to schedule a phone conversation if you want more details and to see if it would be a good fit for both people.
Phew what's that smell?

I'm hiring 100% commissioned agents that keep 100% of there CMS commissions along with renewals or I can hire someone as an hourly/salary employee with commissions and bonuses but the CMS commissions and renewals get assigned to me/my agency. If you want details on what my agency offers, we can have a private conversation about it.

Thanks,
Tyeson

"CMS commissions" huh? So you only deal with MA plans? No Med Supps?

Just how new in the business are you?

Back