How do I present this rider???

To Roblaino and Newby... How bout u piss up a rope, I'll sell my way and u sell yours... got it???

Now, yes, I do it that way and then I read the entire rider after the ice is broken.....

I understood what you were saying... Of course you would read and provide the rider in writing after breaking the ice... Robliano has to disagree with most everything anyone says in order to maintain his reputation as an "expert" so he can sell his overpriced training...

Robliano has to disagree with most everything anyone says in order to maintain his reputation as an "expert" so he can sell his overpriced training...

That's funny. Maybe if you had some "overpriced training" you would know how to handle a condition such as this, as Somarco mentioned.

I'm not sure why "breaking the ice" is necessary. The client knows what they have, unless it's an true error and then needs to be appealed. Either way, it should be addressed directly.
If you're in this business a long time, you shouldn't feel uncomfortable, these are things we do all day long, we deal with conditions.

That's funny. Maybe if you had some "overpriced training" you would know how to handle a condition such as this, as Somarco mentioned.

I've handled riders like this countless times... Just wanted to bounce ideas around the board as this type of rider is bit more awkward than most...

Why would I need the overpriced sales training?... you get all your information from "Sales for Dummies" anyway. I can pick up a copy at Barnes and Noble for $15.

The best approach is to just read the rider and offer alternative suggestions as well - see what the client wants.

The reality is most Texas policies have a 6 month wait on "...disorders and diseases of the reproductive system..." buried in the policy itself. Unicare does as do several others. Most agents have never dove in deep enough to realize this.

Your rider was only 1YR, and a lot of non ridered policies do not cover this for 6 months anyhow.

So a woman can go get a pap smear but if it comes back as cervical cancer no claim is paid for 6 months.

I have read nationally "female issues" is one of the highest 1st year claims losses for insurers. Some women obviously know they are having issues in that area and go and buy a policy - others of course do not.

Hey Josh,
I wasn't disagreeing as you say I do most often, actually, I was just offering my advice, which you asked for on the forum, and others agreed and offered other advice as well.

You singled me out and knocked what I do, even though Peeler commented about me AND Newbie.

May I ask why I got the attention?

Hey Josh,
I wasn't disagreeing as you say I do most often, actually, I was just offering my advice, which you asked for on the forum, and others agreed and offered other advice as well.

You singled me out and knocked what I do, even though Peeler commented about me AND Newbie.

May I ask why I got the attention?

You're arrogant and you have a motive... Newby does not.

Back