How Do You Store Contacts ?

Advisor06

Guru
100+ Post Club
What do you guys use to store your contacts? I currently keep all my data in apple address book but it seems limited and I really can't do much. I have been considering gmail contacts but wanted to see what everyone is using.

I basically only need something to store name, address, emails, and mostly notes. I would like to have something where I can put leads, prospects, clients and no leads in different groups.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Ps- something free would be nice.

I personally use send out cards to keep my phone numbers and addresses but usually when someone calls me I just look in my computer file.

Here's a good one for you. Www.ritterim.com
Stores everything and it's free

Re: Contacts?

I pay a guy to write each client's contact onto a grain of rice. Costs a bunch but nobody will steal the information.

I keep all my client records in a baggie. It's a bitch to look up someone though.

Rick

senior-advisor-indiana said:
Didn't you just recommend the OP to do it?

Yes I did. He was asking for something to store his clients information and show his leads. Ritter's does all that. Have I played around with it? Yes. Do I use it? No
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GreenSky said:
I pay a guy to write each client's contact onto a grain of rice. Costs a bunch but nobody will steal the information.

I keep all my client records in a baggie. It's a bitch to look up someone though.

Rick

I used to be the guy who put your name on rice at universal studios. No lie. Did it for many years. Lol, not proud of it

Last edited:
Re: Contacts?

If you use a comparative rater like FSC you can store all info and notes

Wow I think people reply just to write something. If your not trying to be helpful why do you bother to waste your time?

Latest posts

Back