How long is a release supposed to take ?

I was taking a leak at a Phillies game recently and a guy walks in with two little guys who couldn't have been more than five. Dad then proceeds to position them at the urinals on either side of me. Thank God the little squirts were shooting straight that night.:eek:

Got a story from not long ago about a kid who... you gotta ask for the rest. :laugh:

Let me say it like this. I always had my own thing going. I did not decide to leave. But was falsely accused of stealing agents and getting them appointed to my other carriers and falsely accused of taking EFES leads and selling them with my other carriers. Eric had me terminated at most of the carriers except Americo. Americo has a rule that if the upline gets termed then the entire downline goes with them. Eric could not afford to lose that production. So he had Americo place me on As-Earned.

Should ask Eric why he terminated and sued me for 1 million dollars with absolutely "NO" evidence of his accusations:fibs:Again the Judge dismissed their entire lawsuit and Eric had to pay me the money he was suing me for:biggrin:
:policeman:

Back to the original question.

It depends upon who you ask. Some of the newer agents, lightening fast. Some of the old dogs, it can take forever to get a release.

Back