How Much Can You Make Selling Supplements?

I can't get my upline to give me good examples, he is seemingly very shy about giving me this type of information. I am new to the business and want to make good money. What I want to know is what someone that is really successful makes in a year selling med supps and a little bit about how they go about doing that. Looking forward to learning from you that are good at this. Thanks!

How hard do you want to work? How many sales will you make per day? Sales of anything is about effort. Little effort, little income. Big effort, big income.
Frank had a good last week. Here is a pic of his commissions.

Attachments

• cash.jpg
    cash.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 139
How hard do you want to work? How many sales will you make per day? Sales of anything is about effort. Little effort, little income. Big effort, big income.
Frank had a good last week. Here is a pic of his commissions.

It's a shame you didn't use the wide angle lens. You only got the $20's and missed the stacks of $100's. :laugh:

Asking "how much money one can make" is almost the same as asking "how long is a piece of string".

It depends what you sell. A med supp will pay around 17 -20% commission of the first year's premium. Some companies pay onthe first 9 months, some 12 months.

A medicare advantage plan will pay around $400 a sale but you get 1/2 now and 1/2 later (several weeks/months later)

Let's say the average commission for a sale is $325 ($150/monthly premium x 12 months x 18%). If you sell two med supps a week and one medicare advantage a week, you will make around $52,000 a year (if you take 2 weeks off for vacation, etc.).

That is not including extra products: life insurance, annuities, hospitalization, cancer, etc etc etc.

It's a great business to be in - if you are willing to put in the work!

Slight correction, ALL companies pay commission on 12 months of premium. Some just advance you on 9 months until you reach the 10th month and then they pay you the rest as earned.

Since I'm experienced, I know what you meant. However, a newbie might not have understood what you were trying to say.

And I agree, this is a great business to be in if you are willing to put in the work.

A med supp will pay around 17 -20% commission of the first year's premium. Some companies pay onthe first 9 months, some 12 months.

Latest posts

Back