• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

How to see what plan someone has

jack3454

Super Genius
If I have all of a persons information but need to see what plan someone is in currently and/or if they are enrolling in a plan, is there a way to do that remotely?

If they have a login for a medicare.gov account you can access that info. I can do it through Sunfire but I don't know if that is a common Sunfire thing or if it's FMO-specific.

I use Medicare Pro and it links to my Sunfire account. Like @Fisher says you can do it there.

Medicare Pro also lets me save their Medicare.gov user/Pwrd and test question for later use.

Also like Fisher, I have no idea if it's Sunfire or FMO.

I use Sunfire and Vantage. When your doing eligibility through Vantage (humana) you can see what plan contract # they have by scrolling down it's on the right.

Humana vantage shows the future plan like Marx does . It doesn’t show the past plan anymore . Go look at a client you moved to a new plan during aep . It will show there new plan for 1/1.

Humana vantage shows the future plan like Marx does . It doesn’t show the past plan anymore . Go look at a client you moved to a new plan during aep . It will show there new plan for 1/1.

I do see while in AEP I can see the future plan if they switched. But if they didn't switch it should show current carrier (with plan # transition) at least I should be able to figure it out.

That worked last night still.

Glad most people have their cards and/or can just tell us.

Glad most people have their cards and/or can just tell us
I always ask a new prospect to text or email me a picture of their card.

It tells me what I'm working with, their level of interest and their level of computer savvy. Tire kickers won't send pictures.

I also have them go to my website and fill out a form giving me their scripts and providers.

If I can't close the deal after they've done all that then I need to find another line of work.

Back