I’m blown away

No because i’m Still sitting here in jury duty

Since you have the time, do you recommend black or blue ink? I have been told blue colored shirts are the best. your thoughts? should I door knock or call these people? what about a badge? Is LH a good company to work with? Should I go with DM or Facebook leads? Are you familiar with efes? I hear they have all these so called FE experts recruiting now? thanks in advance....

Since you have the time, do you recommend black or blue ink? I have been told blue colored shirts are the best. your thoughts? should I door knock or call these people? what about a badge? Is LH a good company to work with? Should I go with DM or Facebook leads? Are you familiar with efes? I hear they have all these so called FE experts recruiting now? thanks in advance....
Great questions, every one!:yes:

Green ink, because it's color is similar to the color of money, could be a way of shouting Yes! each time you do paperwork.

Let me help

https://insurance-forums.com/community/pages/cse/?q=purple+shirt&users=&date=&nodes[]=79&_xfToken=5513,1530129016,f52173bf8d6f8cd426a2a7282ab531e4089682a9

haha who asked that? link?
I couldn't give you a link, but I have seen that question raised before.

Along with how many days ahead do you set FE appointments and is it ok to call on Saturday to set Monday appointments.

Back