When to walk away...

Haha, I just noticed. Nice. :laugh:

I'm going to get us matching shirts ...

more-stirring-the-pot.jpg

I'm bored. I miss JD.

To think this whole thing started when I thought to myself, "What would JD do?" and the answer was he would ask these folks how many $500K producers they had at EFES!

And don't you know, it was almost like ol' JD was right back here with us! Worked like a flippin' charm!

What do you say @jdeasy ? If you were to come back, I'd get these for the EFES lads to wear in your honor ...

images

@jdeasy said: "FEX has the best FE agent I've ever known about as an owner and he is still in the field every week today writing business. He has also proven that he can train agents to sell FE. He trained most of the heavy hitters at Equita.

FEX last year had 10 over $200K producers all trained bt Travis. Another 30 or so agents wrote over $100K. Again, trained by Travis.

No FE IMO has a broader range of companies than FEX. Might be someone that has an equal number, but no IMO has more.

But, FEX is not for the piker."

That's good to know because some of the agents reading this thread might not be pikers and therefore should probably give FEX a call.

Time is our most valuable resource while in the field. Many agents get caught up in spending too much time in the wrong houses. Quality clients are in abundance! It is our job to find them while minimizing time spent with tire kickers. Below I have listed some of the most common time waster situations in which any FE agent should be walking away from asap to find a better client.

1. No bank account. They get hard paper checks whether it be through work or social security.
2. Only payment method available is prepaid debit card (metabank, netspend, green dot, etc)
3. Refuses to answer why they sent the card in/beating around the bush as to why they sent it in. Do not proceed with a presentation if they cannot tell you why they sent the card in!
4. Decision maker not present aka single-legged appointment
5. Insists on paying via direct bill...no eft
6. Unemployed/No income but has a checking account

There are always exceptions to the rule, but these are the most common in my experience.

Back