• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

When to walk away...

Day, the spirit of my post you understand. Please stop taking away from the value here

If you want to come in here with a totally off topic question, it’s better to create your own thread instead.

You guys are not helping your case. Did @bboman23 not give you a copy of the forum rule book?

To say y'all are overreacting would be a gross understatement. Every response to me just makes you look a little more ridiculous. Just move on with your thread. FWIW I never figured there would be a response at all and I'd never have looked here again.

@DayTimer were you trolling? I didn’t take it that way. I must be a bit obtuse!

I didn't think so either, though I didn't think I'd get an answer, either. Certainly didn't think I'd get a response like 3H gave.

You know, when I was a kid I was in the 4H club. I guess I may never get into the 3H club though.

Forum 101 is to be helpful and give good content (you do this often) and to keep things transparent in my opinion. I just think you are better than that post man.

Stop stirring the pot and spamming posts with negativity man.. It unwarranted - you get the point of the post. Troll too hard and too frequently

giphy.gif

Back