I Can See the Potential...

FE and Med Sups 200-300 per week, Health less than 100 and always closed or lined up deals,

That is exactly what I plan on doing come the first of the year. With the exception of health I plan on calling a minimum of 300-500 per week. I will make $$ in 2012.

Let us know how you do by responding on this or another thread, okay?

I'm with EFES and doing very well on the sales end, but my costs are still too high. My ppl is now, FINALLY, over $103 for the first time. I just finished up my 5th month with them!

Let us know how you do by responding on this or another thread, okay?

I'm with EFES and doing very well on the sales end, but my costs are still too high. My ppl is now, FINALLY, over $103 for the first time. I just finished up my 5th month with them!

Are you saying that your price per lead is over $103??

or Profit Per Lead....

That an EFES accounting term, it's Premium Per Lead, PPL. It's a scale that lets you pay lower prices for your leads. The best deal is to have your PPL over $200 and you will pay $11 per lead.

At $100 PPL you pay $20 per lead. At $110 you pay $18 per lead. So on until you get over $200 and you stay at $11 as long as long as you keep it over $200.

An experienced agent shouldn't have any trouble keeping their PPL around $150. That would be $15 leads.

That an EFES accounting term, it's Premium Per Lead, PPL. It's a scale that lets you pay lower prices for your leads. The best deal is to have your PPL over $200 and you will pay $11 per lead.

At $100 PPL you pay $20 per lead. At $110 you pay $18 per lead. So on until you get over $200 and you stay at $11 as long as long as you keep it over $200.

An experienced agent shouldn't have any trouble keeping their PPL around $150. That would be $15 leads.

How does the Premium relate to Cost per lead? Are you obtaining ppl by dividing the total $$ amount of premium by the total number of leads you purchase over a certain amount of time? If so, this makes sense...and, if so what is the amount of time the premium/purchase of leads is measured...30 days?

Ron

How does the Premium relate to Cost per lead? Are you obtaining ppl by dividing the total $$ amount of premium by the total number of leads you purchase over a certain amount of time? If so, this makes sense...and, if so what is the amount of time the premium/purchase of leads is measured...30 days?

Ron

That's basically it. There are some other factors. I'm not sure if I am allowed to share all the info. It's a rolling 90 day period. So basically, if you got 200 leads over that 90 period you divide that into your total production and you come up with a premium per lead figure. There is a minimum of leads that you much have purchased over that period. I believe it's 85. It's changed since I first started. There are some policies that don't count towards PPl, like monthly direct or a policy that never went into effect.

That the basics of it. You can lower your lead costs by producing. What a concept!! I have been at the $11 per lead level for over 2 and 1/2 years now.

That's basically it. There are some other factors. I'm not sure if I am allowed to share all the info. It's a rolling 90 day period. So basically, if you got 200 leads over that 90 period you divide that into your total production and you come up with a premium per lead figure. There is a minimum of leads that you much have purchased over that period. I believe it's 85. It's changed since I first started. There are some policies that don't count towards PPl, like monthly direct or a policy that never went into effect.

That the basics of it. You can lower your lead costs by producing. What a concept!! I have been at the $11 per lead level for over 2 and 1/2 years now.

Another way to measure performance. When I was in college I took 12 hours of Quantitative Business (statistics) classes and one of the classes was nothing more than establishing more than one way to measure success. I often wondered why isn't success measured by profit alone? I later discovered with age and serving a multitude of clients with different personalities that for some, until you break down profit into micro units they really don't know how to establish a benchmark in which to compare "performance" and profit to. I do like the PPL method of measuring, especially over a 90 day period.

Back