I Can't Get Out to Sell So I Need to Sell Over The Phone-Help-Any Companies?

JohnnyRain

Hi, my name is Johnny. I need a final expense company that isn't terrible that I can sell over the phone. I would prefer to get out in the field but due to the pandemic, I can't. I was contacted by Senior Life Insurance Company, but their Glassdoor reviews are awful. I am a disabled vet and I can't take all of that kind of bs. Does anybody know of a good company that I can sell over the phone for? no bs. Thanks.

Hi, my name is Johnny. I need a final expense company that isn't terrible that I can sell over the phone. I would prefer to get out in the field but due to the pandemic, I can't. I was contacted by Senior Life Insurance Company, but their Glassdoor reviews are awful. I am a disabled vet and I can't take all of that kind of bs. Does anybody know of a good company that I can sell over the phone for? no bs. Thanks.

I've been with Sr Life since Feb., 1999. I've been doing FE telesales since 2005. A lot of times the agent's happiness, training, and coaching comes from their immediate manager. And the agent's success is largely determined by their work ethic and access to fresh exclusive leads.

Every carrier has agents that knock it out of the park and every carrier has agents who failed out and will bad mouth the carrier. Remember, all the carriers are pretty good, even though they all have their strengths and weaknesses. It's usually the bad manager or the bad agent that causes failure.

Feel free to call me if you like. I'm in the eastern time zone.

I've been with Sr Life since Feb., 1999. I've been doing FE telesales since 2005. A lot of times the agent's happiness, training, and coaching comes from their immediate manager. And the agent's success is largely determined by their work ethic and access to fresh exclusive leads.

Every carrier has agents that knock it out of the park and every carrier has agents who failed out and will bad mouth the carrier. Remember, all the carriers are pretty good, even though they all have their strengths and weaknesses. It's usually the bad manager or the bad agent that causes failure.

Feel free to call me if you like. I'm in the eastern time zone.
What is your AP if you don't mind me asking? Also, how are the leads cost and charge backs?

What is your resident State?

What States are you licensed in Johnny?

Some believe exclusive leads are only sold one time. I have no idea how to prove/disprove that assumption.

But a truly exclusive lead is someone who has not responded to any other ads. In all the years of developing my own leads I have never discovered a way for someone to see my promotion and mine is the ONLY ad that motivated them to take action.

Some believe exclusive leads are only sold one time. I have no idea how to prove/disprove that assumption.

But a truly exclusive lead is someone who has not responded to any other ads. In all the years of developing my own leads I have never discovered a way for someone to see my promotion and mine is the ONLY ad that motivated them to take action.

Seems that a referral / warm introduction or book developed lead would be the closest to 'exclusive'.

Latest posts

Back