I Found a Couple Hundred Aged Leads

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
So my work avoidance kicks in yesterday afternoon and I decide to clean out some file cabinets in the garage.

I have mentioned that I do not buy leads. I stand corrected. I did buys some back in 1996 I have always planned on running them. Thought I had thrown them all out. How aged is to aged?:twitchy:

Also I have something like 25 boxes of these policy cards I got from a widow.

Aged Leads 1996.jpg

Orphans.jpg

So my work avoidance kicks in yesterday afternoon and I decide to clean out some file cabinets in the garage.

I have mentioned that I do not buy leads. I stand corrected. I did buys some back in 1996 I have always planned on running them. Thought I had thrown them all out. How aged is to aged?:twitchy:

View attachment 2243

View attachment 2244

Just do what the lead sellers do. Sell them to unsuspecting agents as freash leads and then tell them they just can't sell when they complain.

Well, since you know most of them procrastinated about buying back in 1996, you can call them and remind them that they already procrastinated and its really time to buy now.

When they say they are on the DNC list, just remind them that they weren't back in 1996 and you'll be good!

Dan

Give them to me I'll door knock em :)

Back