I Love the Censorship Here

It was easy.......

No reason for that. I don't know Kermit but he is entitled to his opinion. I have been called much worse over the years. I ask you reconsider your decision.

So Im gonna put in my 2 cents here and so you all know I am John Galts (Matt L) wife.

While my husband is clearly able to fight his own battles this all pretty much pisses me off so let me explain and clear the air a bit as I was involved heavily in helping recruit and perform admin work with both speaking with potential and recruited agents as well as help with getting things ready for updates to upload to training website etc.

----------

your wish is my command........

How were you attacked? Where I come from a direct attack means getting the **** beat out of you. lmao. Why is it ok for you to be a wise ass prick? You are always making wise ass comments and its usually to Newbys on here.

Why don't you grow a set Mr. Moderator

The Monkey is 100% correct about Rick, but you Mods all protect little Ricky and his butt buddy SAI.

I have mixed it up with Galt, but I still like him. It's called not being a "*****". These guys who get their panty's in a wad and have to run to the mods are pathetic.

Well, I guess that's it for me, got a lot of good entertainment out of this place, but it ain't near as fun as it used to be.

Adios,

The Deplorable.......

----------

Curious!

About this thread Avatar Leads - Your Opinions

I just noticed that the above thread JG was upset about, was CLOSED days after the arguing. What made you decide to remove it, days later?

It was done the same day that JG posted derogatory remarks.....all he had to do was drop it and go on his marry way....but instead he starts this thread about a thread that turned into a fight thread and the mod's decision to close the thread ....look he is not perm. banned....it only 7 days......

Was not aware that Kermit was Matt's wife when the post was made. Can't blame her for defending him.. However, for the record my original post was not meant to be critical of Matt. I was pointing out the difference between his post and the post that Tom quoted as a possible reason for the mods actions.

Was not aware that Kermit was Matt's wife when the post was made. Can't blame her for defending him.. However, for the record my original post was not meant to be critical of Matt. I was pointing out the difference between his post and the post that Tom quoted as a possible reason for the mods actions.

really......so you think it was his wife posting......really

roaming-chickens-at-groundswell-ecovillage-and-retreat-center.gif

pretty sure I had this happen when I tried to call someone out on airing dirty laundry when a former associate was posing former questions here. as a webforum vet, the optimist in me hopes that it was in the spirit of helping the poor lady out and getting everything off the public forum. Pessimist in me says that they were trying to help the jerk not look like a jerk being called out for being a jerk. ~we'll never know i guess~

Latest posts

Back