I Love the Censorship Here

It's funny that you wouldn't get bonus points for that, but you sure do get points taken away when you act like you don't care. We don't get bonus points for doing the right thing in society.

care that Rick has me on ignore.......really.........

It's funny that you wouldn't get bonus points for that, but you sure do get points taken away when you act like you don't care. We don't get bonus points for doing the right thing in society.

Hey Todd, I just noticed you have a new Avatar. Who is the kid?

My wife just found out I have her's up so now I have to change mine. Looking for a pic of a horse's ass to better depict myself.

Hey Todd, I just noticed you have a new Avatar. Who is the kid?

My wife just found out I have her's up so now I have to change mine. Looking for a pic of a horse's ass to better depict myself.

Are you saying you want to borrow my pic? :D

----------

care that Rick has me on ignore.......really.........

No, I was just saying in general. I don't think either of you would care if you have the other on ignore. Both of you have been an ass to the other one! Yeah, you're both to blame for your relationship with each other.

Rick's biggest complaint right now is that you SEEM to show favoritism. I agree because it does show at times. Of course, I'm not telling you anything that I haven't said before.

Both of you have been an ass to the other one! Yeah, you're both to blame for your relationship with each other.

and it has worked for years.......during the Al days we spent lots of time on the phone talking...

Rick's biggest complaint right now is that you SEEM to show favoritism. I agree because it does show at times. Of course, I'm not telling you anything that I haven't said before.

and no I do not.......if that was the case both would be on a perma ban......which I do not like to do......out of all the members you FE guys are a angry bunch......

and no I do not.......if that was the case both would be on a perma ban......which I do not like to do......out of all the members you FE guys are a angry bunch......

I do apologize. When I said "you" that's not what I really meant. I was using "you" in the sense of the forum moderators. You talked about tightening up the ship yet that didn't last very long. I've seen things said on here that should have never been said and you do nothing about it most of the time. Good natured ribbing is one thing, but showing your hatred straight out is another.

When the forum was still in it's infancy, you guys were right there on top of things. You were part of the forum daily. Then somewhere it took a turn. To get you to resond to a message is like pulling teeth. Maybe you're overworked monitoring things or maybe nobody really monitors it much anymore, I don't know. All I know is that something changed.

As far as the favortism, if you don't already know it then nothing I can say will change things one iota.

I do apologize. When I said "you" that's not what I really meant. I was using "you" in the sense of the forum moderators. You talked about tightening up the ship yet that didn't last very long. I've seen things said on here that should have never been said and you do nothing about it most of the time. Good natured ribbing is one thing, but showing your hatred straight out is another.

When the forum was still in it's infancy, you guys were right there on top of things. You were part of the forum daily. Then somewhere it took a turn. To get you to resond to a message is like pulling teeth. Maybe you're overworked monitoring things or maybe nobody really monitors it much anymore, I don't know. All I know is that something changed.

As far as the favortism, if you don't already know it then nothing I can say will change things one iota.

Can't say the change has been for the better.

Back