• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

I Need a MENTOR!!!

Thanks. I'll take the test and get contracted with Hartford so I can do their training. Appreciate what you're saying about 2 or 3 sic codes. My target market is real estate companies, such as those with apartment complexes; construction firms, like those who build bridges, roads and commercial buildings; and professionals.

Before I approach any of them I need to be sharp and have the knowledge of a professional.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Can you recommend any good ce classes for this? Thanks again.

Last edited:
Also, Sign up with a couple commercial brokers, they will have the knowledge and willing to help, and they all have MULTIPLE companies.

Usually the best is burns and wilcox.

Good luck. It can be tough finding a mentor. Maybe one will come forth.

Good news, I am meeting with an agent that works for an agency in another city that is sort of a sister agency with the one I represent. He knows that I walk away from all businesses that mention they have their coverage with that particular agency and he said that he appreciated it and would love to help me out. He also represents ERIE but many other carriers that I don't at this time.

If I contact a business and ERIE or the other carriers we have don't have a market on it, we are going to work on a split. Much better than what I am doing now, and that is losing the business. I will be the AOR and will be the person who deals with the business, but this agent will help behind the scenes to make it happen.

Good news, I am meeting with an agent that works for an agency in another city that is sort of a sister agency with the one I represent. He knows that I walk away from all businesses that mention they have their coverage with that particular agency and he said that he appreciated it and would love to help me out. He also represents ERIE but many other carriers that I don't at this time.

If I contact a business and ERIE or the other carriers we have don't have a market on it, we are going to work on a split. Much better than what I am doing now, and that is losing the business. I will be the AOR and will be the person who deals with the business, but this agent will help behind the scenes to make it happen.

That is good news and I am happy for you! VaDwayne I think you are going to be very successful. Keep it up.

hey my specialty is Commercial stuff large placements, Large CAT exposures and layer programs if you need any help or if you guys have any questions please call me our threshold is 125k in premium that means that I dont work on stuff lest than 125k in premium, here to help since I know how hard and complicated it can get... 954-224-8865 Albert....

hey my specialty is Commercial stuff large placements, Large CAT exposures and layer programs if you need any help or if you guys have any questions please call me our threshold is 125k in premium that means that I dont work on stuff lest than 125k in premium, here to help since I know how hard and complicated it can get... 954-224-8865 Albert....

Soliciting and you cant speak correctly and use the term STUFF a couple of times, run on and on and on sentences?????

***:no::goofy::swoon:

Soliciting and you cant speak correctly and use the term STUFF a couple of times, run on and on and on sentences?????

So uncalled for. You're an ***. No reason to be mean asshole.

Back