• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

If You Could See a Collection of Best Posts by a Member, Who Would You Choose?

I'd go with Frank. Although he clearly was a "vendor," unlike others he freely gave advice without constantly pimping what he was selling.

Rick

images

Without a doubt GreenSky & SAI

I would shoot myself if I had to do their hundreds of forum-Laurel and Hardy-posts. And I dont think people would find one small post to read enjoyable.

I just noticed SAI's post is missing, I was going to respond to that. I didn't mean any insults, by my dig I find Rick's content worthy (I just like to tease him).
As far as asking a ton of questions on the forum, I love to learn (I am always taking classes) and my questions are two-fold
1. I like to gain a consensus from experts on the forum
2. I know if I have a question, there's 1000's of agents and brokers out there that have the same question, so even though I might know the answer, if I think it would benefit others, I will ask it to build a conversation around.

Last edited:
I would shoot myself if I had to do their hundreds of forum-Laurel and Hardy-posts. And I dont think people would find one small post to read enjoyable.

Your just not openminded enough. Rick has put a lot of good content out on this forum and I am not just talking about the comedy routine.

Twilight for his wealth of knowledge.

Tubbs for his "no apologies, tell it like it is" posts.

Toby for having good questions, starting good conversations.

Rick ...... Just for being Rick.

And many others.

Twilight does have a lot of good posts.

One of his posts last year has helped me stay in this business and ,as oddly as it may sound, has helped with some tension between my wife and I.

It was about setting up a separate account for commissions and paying yourself a weekly salary. It may sound elementary to some, but I had all my commissions going into our main checking account because I simply didn't know any better.

With lots of ups and downs from week to week, doing this made my pay more consistent. The wife is happier and there's less pressure on me.

One of his posts last year has helped me stay in this business and ,as oddly as it may sound, has helped with some tension between my wife and I. It was about setting up a separate account for commissions and paying yourself a weekly salary. It may sound elementary to some, but I had all my commissions going into our main checking account because I simply didn't know any better. With lots of ups and downs from week to week, doing this made my pay more consistent. The wife is happier and there's less pressure on me.

Yup I have that post saved.

Back