• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

I'm An SEO Expert. Ask Me Anything !

If they are a true seo expert, why would they not just use their talent to promote their own websites and get rich?

If they are a true seo expert, why would they not just use their talent to promote their own websites and get rich?

Just because you know how to build something, doesn't mean you can or want to sell it. That's like saying how come a Boeing engineer doesn't start his own plane building operation. Some people are more comfortable doing certain things. And often times, if you are comfortable doing this, then it can be more profitable.

I'm not even close to being an SEO novice, but I can see why some people would want to focus on that. I would imagine most of their work is automated, so once they have a client plugged in, it's pretty easy residual money.

Great tips! I was hoping you might have some insight as to the segmentation of the standalone and integrated listings? One would obviously like to have both, but there's no best practices model online for making that happen.

I've created duplicate product landing pages and duplicate feeds, modifying one version of the product to have a unique identifier that doesn't match with any other product online (allowing us to be excluded from the comparison/integrated results, but Google frowns on having too many products without an accurate identifier. There has to be a better way.

Thoughts?

I have hired Multiple SEO Consultants over the years.

Everyone has their own strategy. Most of them are extremely challenged when it comes to the insurance industry.

I have hired Multiple SEO Consultants over the years.

Everyone has their own strategy. Most of them are extremely challenged when it comes to the insurance industry.

Once you understand how to rank it's not difficult to rank an insurance website.

Looking at you're backlinks, you need more do follow links with the anchor text of the keyword you are trying to rank for. The higher the PR of the page your link is on and lower the amount of outbound links on the page, the better.

Once you understand how to rank it's not difficult to rank an insurance website.

Looking at you're backlinks, you need more do follow links with the anchor text of the keyword you are trying to rank for. The higher the PR of the page your link is on and lower the amount of outbound links on the page, the better.

Is that part of your strategy for your site?

Back