• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

IMHO, You Don't Deserve 120%

Dave, what you do is good because you don't put anyone in a lower contract out of ignorance. You give them the option of lower contracts in the beginning in exchange for much of your time. They get to choose. That's as fair as it gets.

I agree 100% Dave has a great system...an imo needs very clear scale of production and expectations of being a resource drain to becoming a resource provider, and the subsequent increases in comp.

But to start someone on a low contract and just keep them there, eventually has that agent shopping around, and talk about treadmills, imo's have them too...

...to all our surprise...

Ohh, are you one of the young ladies that I brandished with my swashbuckling capabilities when I was a knight in shining armor? How do you do ma'am. (Tips Hat)....pity really....seems you were just a mere notch on my belt on the way to the top, Cheers:D

Edit edit edit!!! OK Tony, yack that was nasty, YOU ARE A DUDE, why you wanna mess with us with that avatar LOL

Back